To find poems, books, art, articles and news
visit the William Stafford Online Reader.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Annotated Webliography

I just began a new project today, the William Stafford Annotated Webliography, a bibliography but restricted to web content, of which there is actually quite a bit. Here is the intro:
This webliography is a continual project that I add to as I am able. I began on May 2, 2007, and will continue to add and revise content until all that I perceive as critical for the reader of William Stafford to engage has been included. I have elected to review only online material at this point since a search of most bookseller websites will provide access to the works of Stafford that are available for sale; online content is freely available to all, scholar and leisurely reader alike. While I approach Stafford as a scholar, I began to study his work because I came to appreciate his work as a lover and writer of poetry. I aim to include a balance of resources between that appropriate for study and that good for enjoyment.
You can access the webliography here.

UPDATE If you look in the upper right hand corner of this page, above Stafford's signature, you'll find the permanent link to the Webliography. Be sure to come back and check up on its progress from time to time, as it will keep growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment